Sort by price:
E-LIQUID IN KENYA
At Vapesoko Nairobi, we understand the importance of quality e-liquid in enhancing your vaping experience. Let's dive into the world of e-liquid and explore its composition, PG and VG ratios, different types, and more.
What is e-liquid?
E-liquid is a flavored mixture that is added to your e-cigarette. When heated, the e-liquid evaporates and creates a water-based vapor that is inhaled and exhaled. It consists of four core ingredients, with the option to add nicotine as a fifth ingredient.
PG and VG Ratios:
Two essential ingredients in e-liquid are propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). These ingredients make up 95% of the e-liquid, while the remaining 5% is comprised of flavorings and nicotine.
E-liquids come in different PG/VG ratios, such as 80% PG and 20% VG, 70% PG and 30% VG, and 50/50. The PG/VG ratio is marked on the bottle when purchasing e-liquid.
Propylene Glycol (PG)
Propylene Glycol is a clear and flavorless additive with a viscosity similar to water. It provides a throat hit and conveys the flavor in e-liquids. Higher PG e-liquids are commonly used in lower-powered, mouth-to-lung devices, as they are easier to vaporize than VG. They also tend to have higher nicotine strength, making them popular among first-time vapers.
Propylene Glycol is widely used in various everyday products, including food and medicine.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
Vegetable Glycerin has a thicker consistency and is derived from a vegetable base. It has a slightly sweet taste and is responsible for producing dense vapor clouds in e-liquids. High VG e-liquids are designed for more powerful e-cigarette kits that can handle thicker liquids. They provide larger and denser clouds of vapor, perfect for cloud chasers.
Vegetable Glycerin can be found in products like toothpaste, pet food, and beauty items.
Different Types of E-liquid:
There is a wide range of e-liquid types available, each catering to different vaping preferences and kit requirements. Here are some common types:
50/50 or 60VG/40PG (High PG): These e-liquids are best suited for lower-powered MTL (mouth-to-lung) devices like pod kits or starter kits. They closely replicate the sensation of smoking and are available in nicotine strengths up to 18mg. Typically sold in 10ml bottles.
70VG/30PG (or higher VG): Designed for sub-ohm tanks and higher-powered vape kits, high VG e-liquids produce denser clouds and intense flavors. They are not recommended for plus ohm (MTL) coils as the thicker liquid may lead to poor absorption. Nicotine strengths usually don't exceed 6mg.
Nic Salts: Nicotine salts are ideal for lower-powered MTL kits. They provide a smoother throat hit even at higher nicotine strengths. Nic salt e-liquids are available in 10mg or 20mg strengths, limited to 10ml bottle sizes due to TPD regulations.
Bar Juices: Bar vape juices are specifically designed to replicate the taste of disposable vapes. They come in 10ml bottles and use nicotine salts. Bar juices feature double the concentration of flavorings, offering extra sweetness and a stronger flavor profile. Popular brands include ELFLIQ, Bar salt, and VK salts.
Shortfills: These are nicotine-free e-liquids sold in larger bottles that are 80% filled with liquid. The remaining space allows you to add nicotine shots, creating a nicotine e-liquid according to your preference.
At Vapesoko Nairobi, we offer a diverse selection of e-liquids to cater to every vaper's needs. Explore our range and elevate your vaping journey with flavors that ignite your senses.